Crazy Combos are activated by rapidly pressing the correct attack button during certain combos. If performed, a set of white circles flash around Dante, and then he performs high speed attacks with his weapon instead of the normal finisher for the starting combo. Crazy Combos are so named because Dante in Devil May Cry 3 will sometimes shout "Crazy!" after executing a Crazy Combo.
Named Crazy CombosEdit
- Million Stab - Dante creates a sword whirlwind with countless stabs, puncturing everybody in the way and finishing with a deep blade thrust.
- Crazy Dance - Dante drives Rebellion in the ground, hops on its blade and with great agility makes full circle spins. The player kicks everybody standing around and finishes the attack by pulling out the sword and slashing everything in a broad ark.
- Satellite - Dante tosses nunchucks around himself and they spin around the player just like the Moon orbits the Earth, attacking enemies ahead and behind three times.
- Million Carat - Dante unleashes the full power of Cerberus, surrounding himself with massive ice shards, destroying everybody that is near.
Agni & RudraEdit
- Million Slash - Dante creates a flurry of fiery slashes, burning demons in a 180-ark and finishing it with a downward crush.
- Tempest - Dante jumps and with his swords twists up a flaming vortex, melting anyone underneath.
- Jam Session - Dante goes encore and plays out all the strings of the guitar, summoning a hurricane of bats and a lighting storm around himself, dissolving enemies in the commotion.
- Crazy Roll - Nevan begins to uncontrollably circle around Dante, slashing and zapping everyone around. Ends with a shocking blast.
- Hyper Fist - Dante charges up all strength in his hands and unleashes it in a barrage of light punches, ending it with a destructive strike.
- Tornado - Dante generates a crazy storm by spinning his body, ripping enemy to shreds.
Ebony & IvoryEdit
- Wild Stomp - while shooting a grounded enemy, Dante steps on a helpless demon, honeycombs it and violently kicks it away.
- Point Blank - while finishing the Gun Stinger, Dante makes multiple Charged buckshots to finish the enemy off.
- Acid Rain - Dante sends out energy from the cannon into the sky with it returning in a form of showering needles, piercing enemies through.
- Reflector - as the bullets meets the enemy, it begins to bounce back and forth, perforating enemy in the process.
Satellite and Reflector are the only Crazy Combos, which do not require repeated presses to prolong the attack
In-game Showcase Edit
Melee Weapons Edit
|Rebellion||Cerberus||Agni & Rudra||Nevan||Beowulf|
|Million Stab||Satellite||Million Slash||Jam Session||Hyper Fist|
|Crazy Dance||Million Carats||Tempest||Crazy Roll||Tornado|
|Ebony & Ivory||Shotgun||Artemis||Spiral|
|Wild Stomp||Point Blank||Acid Rain||Reflector|
|Rapid Shot||Rapid Shot|
- Million Stab: "Breakdown!"
- Crazy Dance: "Woo! - Down and out!"
- Satellite: "Wooah! - Too easy!"
- Million Carat: "It's cruel!"
Agni & RudraEdit
- Million Slash: "Agni & Rudra laughing - Silence!"
- Twister: "Dust to dust!"
- Jam Session: "Let's rock!"
- Crazy Roll: "Time to rock!"
- Hyper Fist: "heavy outcry - Sweet dreams!"
- Tornado: "You're grounded!"