A Crazy Combo is a special type of combo in Devil May Cry 3 that is activated by rapidly pressing the correct attack button after inputting certain combos. If performed, a set of white circles flash around Dante, and then he performs lightning-speed attacks with his weapon instead of the normal finisher for the starting combo. Crazy Combos are so named because Dante in Devil May Cry 3 will sometimes shout "Crazy!" after executing a Crazy Combo.
Known Crazy CombosEdit
- Rebellion: Million Stab and Crazy Dance
- Cerberus: Satellite and Million Carats
- Agni & Rudra: Million Slash and Tempest
- Nevan: Jam Session and Crazy Roll
- Beowulf: Hyper Fist and Tornado
- Ebony & Ivory: Wild Stomp and Honeycomb Fire
- Shotgun: Point Blank
- Artemis: Acid Rain
- Spiral: Reflector
Unknown Crazy CombosEdit
In Devil May Cry, the Force Edge, Alastor, and Sparda can be used to perform an attack similar to Million Stab, and in Devil May Cry 2, Dante can perform a similar attack while in Devil Trigger. In Devil May Cry 4, rapid techniques are performable with the Red Queen, Rebellion, Gilgamesh, Lucifer, and Ebony & Ivory. However, it is unknown whether these count as Crazy Combos.
- Vergil does not have any crazy combos as a playable character.