Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Secret Mission 04: Tracking Treasure Down|
|Find all the hidden orbs!|
You can find this secret mission in the room you get to after activating the Foris Falls' bridge (after you fight Agnus and get Yamato). Go to the cages where the bodies of the knights of the order are kept (to the right, glowing in yellow light). Probably you should kill the Bianco and Alto Angelos first, or get there faster than they can catch you.
To complete this mission, just follow the Auto Search signal as Nero, and if there are any obstacles (such as a mirror, or a Gyro Blade), you can destroy them. If the signal on the Gyro Blade area doesn't shine enough and jumping causes loss of the signal, go to the underground through busted portrait. As Dante, the mission if fairly more difficult, since you can now only find the orbs by luck.
List of LocationsEdit
- On one end of the left red carpet
- Where the Gyro Blade is located
- On the balcony's hand rail near the lower left corner of the Grand Hall (You have to stand right on the pillar support on the 2nd floor)
- At the upper right corner of the room (1st floor)
- In front of the Pedestal on the 2nd floor
- In front of the entrance door (1st floor)
- Behind the mirror on the right side of the 2nd floor