Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kick 13 is a recurring, named technique for gauntlet-type weapons Dante wields. It is available for the Ifrit in Devil May Cry, and for Gilgamesh in Devil May Cry 4. Its function is analogous to the Stinger technique for swords.
Kick 13 is executed by pressing ++ in Devil May Cry and ++ or ++ in Devil May Cry 4. In Devil May Cry, it is a roundhouse kick which knocks enemies back, and is upgradeable. Level one of the ability has an extremely short reach, while level 2 greatly increases its range. In Devil May Cry 4, it delivers a series of kicks that carry the user forwards and ends by tossing the enemy up slightly.
How to ObtainEdit
- For Gilgamesh, Kick 13 is a basic ability available from the outset.
- For Ifrit, level one of Kick 13 can be purchased from a Divinity Statue for 700 Red Orbs, and level two can be purchased for 2100 Red Orbs.
- The Devil Trigger version of the Kick 13 in Devil May Cry 4 resembles the several Kick maneouvers of Chun-Li from the Street Fighter series, another game developed by Capcom.
- Although unnamed, the DT version of Ifrit's Kick 13 in the first game has the same animation as Gilgamesh's.
- When performing Gilgamesh's Kick 13 combo in D.T, Dante will then perform Rising Sun, much like Vergil does