Luce & Ombra (Ita: "Light & Shadow") are a pair of personally customized, semi-automatic pistols once wielded by the Dark Knight Sparda, and they are designed to rapidly fire bullets.They are now in possession of Trish.
The guns are primarily modeled after the Colt M1911 design, and are quite similar to the Ebony & Ivory, but with fewer customizations.
- Both weapons use customized slides and extended frames that lend them a very angular appearance.
- Both weapons have been modified with short-pull triggers, target sights, beavertail grip safeties, and slam-pads on their magazines. Also, both have an additional decock lever mounted on the slide (similar to the Polish Vis).
- As with Ebony & Ivory, the left-handed weapon (Ombra) uses a custom slide. The extractor and ejection port have been reversed, thus causing the spent shells to be expelled away from the shooter when used left-handed.
- "Luce & Ombra" is engraved in cursive on the outward sides of both pistols, next to the image of a smiling half-moon/half-sun face.
- Both handguns are outfitted with ergonomic wood grips. In the middle of the grip panels are portraits of Victorian women, just as on the Ebony & Ivory; as befits their names, Ombra's is dark-haired, and Luce's is fair-haired. Oddly enough, an engraving addressed to Dante is also carved into both sets of guns.
For Tony Redgrave
By .45 Art Warks
Luce & Ombra are used together for rapid fire, and usually play similarly to Ebony & Ivory.
In Devil May Cry, Luce & Ombra are only available while playing as the Legendary Dark Knight. They function the same as Ebony & Ivory, and retain the ability to charge up with demonic energy and fire charged shots when in Devil Trigger.
In Devil May Cry 2, Twosome Time can be used Luce & Ombra to stop a nearby enemy from attacking. While Devil Triggered they will deal elemental damage corresponding to the currently equipped Amulet.
In Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, Luce & Ombra are Trish's rapid fire firearms. They are particularly useful for decloaking enemies while in Devil Trigger. Luce and Ombra can not be charged like most other firearms.
Devil May Cry 2Edit
|Twosome Time||+Any direction+||Simultaneously shoot in different directions.|
Devil May Cry 4 Special EditionEdit
|Normal Shot||While lacking power, this attack is capable of rapid fire.|
Trish uses the Luce and Ombra as her firearms in Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.
- These guns replace Ebony & Ivory in Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 3 when you use the Sparda costume. However, they are not renamed Luce & Ombra in the third game, but still resemble the two pistols.
- Sparda using these weapons is ironic as The Order of the Sword & Vergil thought that guns were dishonorable.
|Arius - Dante - Lucia - Matier - Trish|
|Argosax - Bolverk - Furiataurus - Infested Chopper - Infested Tank - Jokatgulm - Nefasturris - Noctpteran - Orangguerra - Phantom - Tartarussian & Plutonian - Tateobesu - Trismagia|
|Blade - Demonochorus - Erupt Gel - Finis Demon - Flambat - Infestant - Goat Clan - Mancer Demon - Msira - Puia - Sargasso - Savage Golem - Secretary - Spicere|
|Dante's weapons: Merciless - Rebellion - Vendetta - Ebony & Ivory - Missile Launcher - Shotgun - Submachine Guns|
Lucia's weapons: Cutlaseer - Klyamoor - Zambak - Bow Gun - Cranky Bomb - Darts - Throwing Daggers
Trish's weapons: Sparda - Luce & Ombra - Nightmare-γ
|Locations & Miscellaneous|
|Dante's Office - Demon World - Dumary Island - Human World|