Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Luce & Ombra
|Appearances||Devil May Cry|
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 4
Devil May Cry: The Animated Series
The guns are primarily modeled after the Colt M1911 design, and are quite similar to the Ebony & Ivory, but with fewer customizations.
- Both weapons use customized slides and extended frames that lend them a very angular appearance.
- Both weapons have been modified with short-pull triggers, target sights, beavertail grip safeties, and slam-pads on their magazines. Also, both have an additional decock lever mounted on the slide (similar to the Polish Vis).
- As with Ebony & Ivory, the left-handed weapon (Ombra) uses a custom slide. The extractor and ejection port have been reversed, thus causing the spent shells to be expelled away from the shooter when used left-handed.
- "Luce & Ombra" is engraved in cursive on the outward sides of both pistols, next to the image of a smiling half-moon/half-sun face.
- Both handguns are outfitted with ergonomic wood grips. In the middle of the grip panels are portraits of Victorian women, just as on the Ebony & Ivory; as befits their names, Ombra's is dark-haired, and Luce's is fair-haired. Oddly enough, an engraving addressed to Dante is also carved into both sets of guns.
For Tony Redgrave
By .45 Art Warks
Devil May Cry 2Edit
|Twosome Time||+Any direction+||Simultaneously shoot in different directions.|
Devil May Cry 4 Special EditionEdit
|Normal Shot||While lacking power, this attack is capable of rapid fire.|
- These guns replace Ebony & Ivory in Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 3 when you use the Sparda costume. However, they are not renamed Luce & Ombra in the third game, but still resemble the two pistols.
- Sparda using these weapons is ironic as The Order of the Sword & Vergil thought that guns were dishonerable.
|Arius - Dante - Lucia - Matier - Trish|
|Argosax - Bolverk - Furiataurus - Infested Chopper - Infested Tank - Jokatgulm - Nefasturris - Noctpteran - Orangguerra - Phantom - Tartarussian & Plutonian - Tateobesu - Trismagia|
|Blade - Demonochorus - Erupt Gel - Finis Demon - Flambat - Infestant - Goat Clan - Mancer Demon - Msira - Puia - Sargasso - Savage Golem - Secretary - Spicere|
|Dante's weapons: Merciless - Rebellion - Vendetta - Ebony & Ivory - Missile Launcher - Shotgun - Submachine Guns|
Lucia's weapons: Cutlaseer - Klyamoor - Zambak - Bow Gun - Cranky Bomb - Darts - Throwing Daggers
Trish's weapons: Sparda - Luce & Ombra - Nightmare-γ
|Locations & Miscellaneous|
|Dante's Office - Demon World - Dumary Island - Human World|