|What's needed: Needs coverage of Raptor News Tower, the location|
|“||Voice your opinion and let it be heard||”|
—The Raptor Hotline, Raptor News Network
The Raptor News Network is a news network in DmC: Devil May Cry that reports on various topics relating to Limbo City as well as the world at large. It is run by the demon Bob Barbas, and represents one of the main arms of the demons' subversive control and manipulation of Limbo City's human populace, feeding oft-false information through the airwaves to brainwash humanity, and usually slandering Dante and The Order as terrorists and sexual deviants.
|“||You are watching Raptor News. I'm Leanna Kennedy with today's top stories.||”|
The Raptor News Network was used to promote DmC: Devil May Cry through an Alternate Reality Game website in which it portrayed itself as a real entity. The website contains many fictional news articles focusing on the public concerns of Limbo City.
- Fighting the Bullet: A political topic about a proposed gun ban. Bob Barbas speaks out against the ban, and the proposed law is spun to seem like a threat to one's masculinity.
- Natural Bone Killers: A health article about the adverse affects of organic energy drinks, particularly to men. The article also states that Virility is the only drink to actually improve a man's performance.
- Lay Off, Layoffs!: An economy article about a report by a company called the "Lynch Institute" showing that most adults are still employed despite a recent increase in layoffs.
- Dirty Little Bores: A culture article that champions a study by a reputable source that public educational programming creates dangerous boredom and can lead to brainwashing. It encourages readers to watch Raptor News Network instead.
- No Brain, No Gain: A political article questioning the intelligence of presidential candidate Rob Ruebenstein.
- Petri-Lickin' Good: An independent health study claiming that lab-grown meat is much healthier than the natural alternative by "Probe Health Group".
- The Joy of Sacks: An economic article praising the "Silver Sacks Investors" company and their plan to make investors wealthier based on their blind trust in the company.
- Panic at the Disco: A culture article following the result after a group of hostile terrorists invade a crowded popular nightclub leading to seventy-two injured and eighteen confirmed dead. One suspect among the group is a male in his early 20's: Dante. There is a $1 million reward on any further information.
According to the developers, DmC satirizes what Ninja Theory considers real world societal ills, and takes aim at media like reality television and cable news outlets, albeit "exaggerated for comedic effect." The Raptor News Network is an example of such ills, and is symbolic of how news and other media outlets have been used since the 1950s to deliberately influence and mold public opinion in favor of a certain party, idea, or cause, such as in politics and religion. The Raptor News Network is modeled after Fox News, a news outlet notorious for its opinionated coverage of news.
|Dante - Kat - Eva - Phineas - Sparda - Vergil|
|Aquila - Arbiter - Ebony & Ivory - Eryx - Kablooey - Ophion - Osiris - Rebellion - Revenant - Yamato|
|Bathos - Blood Rage - Butcher - Critter - Death Knight - Dreamrunner - Drekavac - Elite Stygian - Frost Knight - Ghost Rage - Harpy - Hell Knight - Lesser Stygian - Pathos - Rage - Rage Spawn - Ravager - Stygian - Tyrant - Witch|
|Mundus - Lilith - Mundus' Spawn - Hunter - Poison - Bob Barbas|
|Locations & Misc.|
|Devil's Dalliance - Downloadable Content - Limbo - Limbo City - The Order - Paradise - Raptor News Network - Virility|
|DmC: Devil May Cry Soundtrack - DmC: Devil May Cry Noisia Soundtrack - No Redemption/Combichrist|