- ↑ Devil May Cry 4, Character — Kyrie: "Kind and loyal, Kyrie is trusted by everyone. She is renowned for her musical ability, and has earned her the coveted role of songstress for the Festival of the Blade. Having accepted Nero into her family, their relationship can resemble that of brother, friend, and lover all in one."
- ↑ The Art of Devil May Cry 4 (2008), pp. 44, Kyrie: "Kyrie is the sister to the leader of the Order of the Sword and songstress of the Sword Festival. After taking the young orphaned Nero into her family, she holds a special place in his heart."
The songstress at the Order's Festival of the Blade, the beloved Kyrie is also the younger sister of the Holy Knights' Supreme General, Credo. Having accepted the orphaned Nero into her family as a child, their ambiguous relationship contains aspects of family, friend and lover.
If Kyrie is related to Credo, wouldn't that make her a half-devil as well?
- Credo is a half-devil by engineering, not by birth.Not even Mr. Lister's Koromon survived intact. 21:35, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
doesn't work...Akay4 00:24, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Trish watching Nero pulverize False Saviour? Edit
Wait a minute... I didn't recall Trish watching Nero pulverizing the False Saviour. The last time I saw Trish is after Dante uses the Yamato to destroy the real Hell Gate. I need more dark power! 08:17, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, I thought she was there with Dante, but I'll have to re-watch it to make sure. Anyways, feel free to take out any information you think is wrong. The worst that can happen is someone puts it back up, right? --Anobi 17:47, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I think she wasn't there, and yeah some people are just way too stubborn, they just keep putting them back up informations they think was right without any references or citations :facepalm: I need more dark power! 03:37, May 23, 2012 (UTC)