My current statusEdit
Retired. Probably forever.
...It was nice hanging with y'all guys, but it seems like this time the boomerang is not coming back. I was a bit hoping that DmC might rekindle my interest in the wiki; and while the game was worth checking out indeed, it seems like the life had different ideas for me. My priorities shifted a lot since the time I started writing here, and although it was an incredible experience (and nice English practice ]:->), there are simply no more things that keep me attached to this place. I'd like to keep my admin status, just in case a miracle might happen, or in case you need my person for some reason, but officially I am no longer going to reply to my Talk or hang out on the IRC.
As my parting words, I'd like to say this. While I am eternally grateful for the community I found here, all the friends I made, all the knowledge I found because of the wiki work and one unbelievably sweet adventure that is still on-going as of the time of writing, it seems like I am long overdue for a farewell.
Thank you, everyone, and good luck.
My signature is NOT short! 22:46, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
Some things you might (not) want to know about meEdit
- I speak English and Russian. My native language is, however, sarcasm.
- I'm a girl. Shouldn't be so surprising, as a lot of hardcore DMC fans are girls for some reason. And I mean a lot.
- To all my American friends: my timezone is UTC+4. This sucks, I know.
- How I got into DMC? Basically, I read it in a game magazine. I don't know what exactly possessed me to buy this game (since I wasn't into actions at the time), but shortly after that I went to a shop and acquired a copy of DMC4. And was... blown away by the sheer coolness of it. I never played a game like it before. It had simple, at times nonsensical plot, almost non-existing character development, and nothing that would provoke thought - none of the qualities which I usually seek in a work. And still at times I couldn't even think about anything else. I was also surprised by the fact that the gameplay got me too. I was into games which required more... strategical... thinking. Not reflexes. Or speed. Or sense of rhythm.
- How I got on this very wiki? Well, I visited the Demon World article. I really like the design of that place. There was little info on its appearance in DMC3, but I loved it so much I decided to write about it. И заверте~
Because I'm too lazy to keep it in Word format.
- Finish with the design overhaul.
- (Templates' design too - so not to lose the link.)
- Update: The process is officially finished, but I'm still not sated. I'll leave this point in case I will come back and will be willing to do it again.
- Finish with reorganizing category tree.
- Finish the tables here.
- Make anime script. Or, find existing one.
- Finish Random Quote template once I have it.
- I wanted to do some research into Temen-ni-gru structure. And add that to the article. Come to think of that, we should do that for all location articles...
- Main character articles need some cleanup. I did it for Nero, but, I need to do the same for everyone... Hug me, please?
- Anime articles. Especially anime-exclusive characters and episode summaries. After finishing the anime script though.
- Something about creating a list of easter eggs, and a list of references to Divine Comedy. I should get to reading that...
- Finish with sorting the ripped files.
- Finish with Template:Top. Blog.
Refs, notes about... notes.Edit
- ↑ That was my first edit, ever, on any wiki, by the way. :)