Hello, this is Coopergang1 from Playstation All Stars Battle Rayale Wiki. PSASBR is a crossover fighting game using Playstation's most memorable characters, and since New Dante was included, will you affiliate with us?
- Sorry, but the decision is not up to me. And besides, I hate/dislike the New Dante. If you like, I could redirect you to other admins in this wiki like Anobi or Flia. --I need more dark power! 03:36, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Rebellion: Million Stab / Crazy Dance
- Cerberus: Satellite / Million Carats
- Agni & Rudra: Million Slash / Tempest
- Nevan: Jam Session / Crazy Roll
- Beowulf: Hyper Fist / Tornado
Each of the Crazy Swordmaster combos has the starting bit, and if you keep hitting , it will keep going for a long time. Most Crazy Combos are like this, too.Glorious CHAOS! 20:50, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, sorry, I miswrote. For Swordmaster, you keep hitting . And Crazy Dance is the Swordmaster "ultimate" move. Million Stab is the normal "ultimate" move. Crazy Combo has more info.Glorious CHAOS! 06:59, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry I haven't been on in a while:
- Thanks, I read the link.
- No idea, but I like to use Beowulf for nearly everything.
- Demons are run of the mill demonic enemies. Devils, as far as I understand, are demons of a totally different power-level, such as Dante or Beowulf. Basically, all of the demons that are characters or bosses would be considered devils. That's just a generalization, though.
Hi, answering your question, there are many reasons why i love A&R, the most important are:
- I love dual-swords.
- They talk during some combos (and Dante tells them to shut up all the time).
- They are the only living Devil Arms (the others all gave their souls to Dante).
- They are extremely fun to use.
- The A&R DT is the coolest of all.Gobi-Aoi 23:09, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I'd totally agree with you about all that man...KanameTousen 02:28, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
You're welcome, and thank you for your enthusiasm! --Anobi 04:57, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
I just checked, and the DMC3 walkthrough is already tagged with Category:Devil May Cry 3. If you're asking about tagging individual pages as DMC3, then no, those shouldn't be categorized. Adding them individually would clutter the category page too much, so we just categorize the main list. --Anobi 03:15, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Alright, I got it. Thanks!Dark powers are mine! 03:17, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Also, you were right the first time with the question. Editing of a talk page is encouraged, but archives are not supposed to be used for active discussion. They're for storing old conversations. --Anobi 03:28, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, can I ask why you're putting Red Orb Cache and Blue Orb Fragment location images in galleries instead of on the walkthrough pages? I know they're a lot of pictures to jam onto one page, but they do serve an illustrative purpose that is kind of lost when you separate them. --Anobi 00:11, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Hehehe, sorry for the confusion. Because I'm not quite sure how to put the images into the walkthroughs. Maybe I'll try it now. --I need more dark power! 00:15, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- No harm done. ^_^ I was just curious if there was some superior wisdom behind it that I was unaware of. If you have questions, I can try to answer them, (or at least point you in the direction of answers.) --Anobi 00:22, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'm working on it now. --I need more dark power! 00:25, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
I recall checking that before. What he says is really unclear, and, considering nothing like that happened before (damn NT are going to introduce it though...), I'd vote "no". But, alright, I'll go and check it again... Why people always become so eager when they hear a swear word? My signature is NOT short! 11:57, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Hahaha, I'm not eager, I just like to add info to the wiki. And besides, if this is approved, maybe we can add more Nero's line when bustering enemies. --I need more dark power! 12:02, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Nero definitely doesn't say anything like that. Way back then I wasn't so sure, since my English skill was lower, but now I am. He says "Fire!". First two sounds, /fa/, are very clear, and there is definitely a vowel after that, not a consonant. It also makes far more sense than the swearing word, given what he does during those Busters.
- It is just that this is far from the first time I'm deleting that remark. I'm getting a bit annoyed, especially since I'm against swearing this heavily. And, of course, you can try adding the text, provided you're sure about what he says. Also, was that anon you? My signature is NOT short! 12:12, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Then again, you may be right. But what about the Alto Angelo's? --I need more dark power! 12:22, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry sorry, I should've specified. The line Nero says to Alto Angelos when bustering them, is it "F*** you!"? --I need more dark power! 12:53, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Hmmm, I wonder is my hearing abilities becoming worse or is it the problem with the headphones? --I need more dark power! 13:45, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- No, English is not my native language. I'm a chinese, Malaysian chinese to be exact, so my native language is Mandarin. Why do you ask? PS: This is my talk page, so feel free to go off-topic (hell yeah!) --I need more dark power! 14:02, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Like I said, curiosity. It is interesting to know where people are from, and besides, aside from me, there are only two Russians I know of on this wiki. Only one of them ever edits here and even then mostly uploading images (it seems like he doesn't know English at all... What is he even doing here then?..), and another one I've only seen promoting an RP or something quite a while ago. My signature is NOT short! 14:30, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh ya, that guy... I have to reupload some of his/her images because the titles are in Russian. I think he/she doesn't speak English but it's a fan of DMC. That's what the wiki is about, right? Connecting DMC fans all around the world. --I need more dark power! 14:49, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
You know what?..Edit
Nah, I don't have a Steam account. Mind giving me the link so that I can sign up?Actually I don't mind talking things here, or are you too sensitive in this "need to be relevant to DMC" stuff in this wiki? --I need more dark power! 06:23, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I signed up a Steam account. My name is Blue Fire (Note: I got no profile picture and no special characters like . or _ etc). --I need more dark power! 07:30, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I think I found ya. Catch the invitation.
- No, it is less about sensitive (although I do prefer if we keep on discussing DMC stuff here), it is more like... well, a chat is a chat. It is way more convenient when two people talk through a chat than through a talk page. It allows for all sorts of chatter too. My signature is NOT short! 09:41, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Done. I accepted your invitation. One more question though, how do you actually chat there? --I need more dark power! 11:37, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
Hey there! Edit
Hey, nice to hear from you! Good to hear you're doing well. We've been having some trouble with vandals, but nothing we can't handle! Feel free to stop by and check out the new content whenever you like, (and double-check that it's wiki-neutral!) --Anobi (talk) 05:35, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
I think this page needs to be deleted because i think it is an insult to the new Dante. No matter how anyone hates him, a wiki should always be on a neutral stand regarding these kinds of stuff. (Believe it or not, the page actually originally redirected to the new Dante's page.sΓΣamyGoreng 21:16, January 26, 2013 (UTC)