If you are going to upload screenshots, they need to meet the following criteria:
- The name of the file must clearly identify the image. This should be something like "Nameofepisode ## DMCTAS.png"; the ## will represent how many images you have for that episode, so the first image for that episode will be 01, second will be 02, and so on. So, something like "Devil's Dalliance 01 DmC.png".
- They should be png.
- Images should be uploaded at original resolution. This means using the in-built screenshot tool, rather than using prtsc. If your preferred screenshot tool does not have an auto-screenshot tool, you should use VLC, which does.
- The image description page should describe where the image is from (episode), what is going on in the image (basically, why the image has been uploaded, what it is used to illustrate), and have appropriate categories (for anime screenshots, categories like "The Animated Series screenshots", "Character images", etc.)
- The image should be informative and show something unique, rather than just being added for the sake of having images.
- Also, images should not use underscores (_) in their names, and should be on a separate line from the surrounding text so that the page is easier to edit.(ಠ_ೃ) Bully! 23:09, March 19, 2013 (UTC)